Under Lockdown 2 there are many restrictions
Here is a precis:
The latest Government guidelines under Lockdown 2 result in a closure of all activities for Enstone Parish Hall other than those activities for support groups – always check the events calendar for details.
For those particular support groups activities hosting more than 6 people can take place at community halls, within a hall’s own capacity limits, providing those attending in groups are in groups of up to 6, socially distanced from other groups (no mingling).
If there are older or clinically vulnerable people attending then everyone is recommended to attend individually (or in a support bubble of 2), so that normal social distancing requirements apply to all and confusion is avoided.
The emphasis is on the need to safely conduct activities for the wellbeing of individuals, especially those who have been isolated from the company of friends and family over the last six months as long as the current guidelines are adhered to.
Those attending the hall must use the NHS Covid-19 App to check in.
All support group activities at the Parish Hall are permitted under the guidelines.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions some groups have decided not to continue for the time being therefore, not all previous activities are available as listed:
Yoga, Main Hall – Meets Monday Evenings 7.15pm – 8.45pm (NOT Available)
- Contact: Nichole Jeffries, M: 07533 889 236, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, W: www.buddhabellies.co.uk
Yoga Focus, Main Hall – Meets every Thursday Morning 11.00am – 12.15pm. (NOT Available)
Yoga, Main Hall – Meets Wednesday Mornings 9.30am – 10.45am (NOT Available)
Ladies Badminton, Main Hall – Monday afternoons, 4.30pm – 5.45pm. (NOT Available)
Seniors Badminton, Main Hall – Thursday evenings, 5.00pm – 6.15pm. (NOT Available)
- Contact: Peter McGee, T: 01608 677230
Life gets better with Pilates, Main Hall – Tuesday mornings, 9.15am – 10.15am. (NOT Available)
- Contact: Anita Loxton, M: 07774 505 739, E: email@example.com
Dancepeeps, Main Hall – Tuesday evenings, 7.30pm – 9.30pm, Wednesday evenings, 8.00pm – 10.00pm, Friday evenings, 7.30pm – 9.30pm. (NOT Available)
- Contact: Julie Andrews, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fencing Class, Main Hall – Thursday evenings, 7.00pm – 9.00pm. (NOT Available)
- Contact: Milo Thurston, E: email@example.com, W: Linacre School of Defence
- Publication: A Newer, Shorter & Easier Method of Fencing
Fitness Class, Main Hall – Meets every Friday afternoon 1.00pm – 2.30pm. (NOT Available)
- Contact: Christina Worth, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jado Kuin Do, Main Hall – Confident Kidz, Saturday 10.00am – 10.50am, Adults, Saturday 11.00am – 12.00am. (NOT Available)
Cotswold Stage School, Litchfield Room & Main Hall – Meets Saturday afternoons, 12.30pm to 5.30pm (Not Available)
- Contact: Liz Eason, E: email@example.com
Low Impact Aerobics, Main Hall – Meets every Friday morning between 11am and Noon. (Not Available)
- Supported by Age UK, Contact: Sue Richmond, T: 01993 846 882
Junior Karate, Main Hall – Meets Wednesday afternoons, 5.00pm – 6.00pm. (Not Available)
- Contact: Claire Madden, M: 07540 316188
Baby College, Main Hall – Meets every Friday, 12.30pm to 14.30pm. (NOT Available)
- Contact: Emma, M: 07736 435 771, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enstone Toddlers Group, Main Hall – Meets every Thursday, 09.30am and 11.00pm, Includes lunch for the children. (Not Available)
- Contact: Lynn Jenkins, M: 07818 020 572
The Covid-19 guidelines recommend electronic meetings..
(At present the Litchfield Room is (NOT Available) for meetings of up to 6 people)
Enstone Parish Hall Committee, Litchfield Room – Meets on the first Monday of every month at 7.00pm
Enstone Golden Stones, Litchfield Room, Meets on the first Wednesday of every month between 2pm and 4pm
- Contact: Mrs June Butler, T: 01608 677 459 (Coach Trips organised)
Enstone Women’s Institute, Litchfield Room – Meets on the second Thursday evening of each month at 7.30pm
- Contact: WI Sec. Cathy Rogers, T: 01608 678 136
Enstone Parish Council, Litchfield Room – Meets on the last Thursday of every month at 7.15pm