ENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL – see pdf version here: 2022 20sPlentyCampaign Agenda
20s Plenty Campaign for Enstone Parish
Wednesday 16th March 7.00 pm – Enstone School Hall
A G E N D A
- Welcome by Chair of Enstone Parish Council
- What actions have taken place so far to reduce speeding:-
- Parish Questionnaire undertaken November 2020 and majority of response was action for traffic calming.
- Installation of two Speed Indicator Devices at Gagingwell -(Renault Motorsport sponsored one of these devices).
- Improved signage along the A44 and adjoining roads.
- Improved speed indicator devices at both ends of the A44
- Speed watch campaigns undertaken before Covid
- Chicane at Church Enstone installed several years ago.
- Explanation by County Councillor Geoff Saul regarding the 20s Plenty Campaign and requirement for community involvement.
- Cllr. David Robottom to explain and analyse the previous data that was collected regarding speeding along the A44 several years ago.
- Cllr. Carole Glendinning to give update on speed watch campaign and need for more residents to help.
- Invitation for residents to express their views on what they would like to see happen.
- Action Plan and next steps to include:-
- Pupils at Enstone School to help with posters
- Evidence from Parish Survey to Oxon County Council
- Evidence from PCSO regarding speeding in Enstone and further engagement with the PCSOs.
- Letters to businesses
- Evidence of community engagement in order to secure funding